Quigley describes how his startup does focused, customer centric, product development and innovation.
- Limit and prioritize objectives each year (e.g. 3-5), put your resources behind them and get everyone focused. Be open to pivoting, if needed.
- Deliver an amazing user/customer experience (as your base offering).
- 01:30 – Overview of GoCanvas (mobile form, workflow)
- 05:18 – Single product vision, GoCanvas’s “rallying cries” (e.g. improve conversion rates) and limit number of stated prioritized objectives (e.g. 3-5) for X period
- 12:05 – Number of rallying cries and connecting to annual strategy
- 16:10 – How GoCanvas innovates: Great user experience and always thinking of customers first; i.e. regularly interviewing customers, telling customer stories at meetings (e.g. link in mobile form for customer reviews). Also, innovation happens in how customers use their platform (as Lego pieces).
- 24:35 – Takeaways (see above).