Make a difference by helping impactful startups succeed.
Marketing Internship (undergraduate/graduate)
We are looking for an to help us build and promote our new online startup community. This should be a valuable learning experience to learn about the world of entrepreneurship and tech startups worldwide. This is a paid internship for approximately 5-10+ hours per week and 100% remote.
- Events: Recruit startup guests for online events (e.g. roundtables, 1:1 interviews, fireside chats).
- Content: Help build content; e.g. news articles, templates, courses.
- Marketing: SEO. Promote our community/website, test landing pages and sponsorship opportunities for specific events.
- Crowdfunding: Assist with Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaigns for courses, books, etc.
- Ability to fulfill the responsibilities above, and willingness to learn any new skills needed.
- Be passionate about entrepreneurship and have a strong desire to learn about the startup world.
- Have the right personality to recruit guests, do marketing online and have working knowledge of social media (including Reddit & Discord).
- Be tech savvy and able to juggle competing priorities effectively.
- Previous business, sales and/or marketing experience is a huge plus.
- Must be an undergraduate/graduate student.
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have the appropriate work visa; we cannot sponsor.