Make a difference by helping impactful startups succeed.
Business Undergrad/Grad Intern(s)
We are looking for one intern (possibly two) to wear multiple hats and help us with various startup activities, including:
- Research: Do online research for facts & statistics for publications, app/websites for our use, etc.
- Competitions: Help build a program for quarterly undergrad/grad, tech startup competitions.
- Marketing: Promote Startup Sidekick on our Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media sites.
- Events: Help coordinate roundtables, webinars, etc.
- Selling: Sell sponsorship for specific events.
- Ability to do the above.
- Be extremely tech savvy.
- Have extensive working knowledge of social media.
- Previous business, sales/marketing and/or technology (specially coding) experience is a huge plus.
- Must be a graduate or sophomore-senior undergraduate student, with a degree in business, computer science or marketing related degree.
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have the appropriate work visa; we cannot sponsor.